Our shop, courtyard garden, tearoom and orangery are open for food, drinks and shopping! We ask that you continue to book for food and drinks as we are maintaining distancing. Please see the bottom of this page to see our COVID-19 measures.
Our shop has an eclectic mix of homewares and gifts that are suitable for all ages and occasions.SHOP NOW
Friday’s are home to our ultimate Prawn Cocktail - an old classic and delicious favourite.VIEW OUR MENU
Sausage Sarnie Saturdays
On Saturdays Only we make our legendary Sausage Sarnies all day long... or until we sell out!VIEW OUR MENU
We frame originals, prints, photographic images, clothing and shoes, medals, sports equipment, tapestries, cross stitches and many other pieces of art.Find Out More
Summer is here!
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2022
We confirm we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
1. We have carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and shared the results with our staff
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with up to date guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please continue to follow government guidelines, wear a face covering and sanitise hands when entering the shop.
We are still providing takeaway food and drinks, including our famous Saturday Sausage Sarnies, so feel free to give us a call! We are also happy to provide contact free local pickups for online orders, just give us a call to arrange.